MY SELF
Seven billion people are on this Earth, and everybody is different from the rest of others. There is nothing without purpose in this world. Everything has some purpose. Humans are the best creation, and each person is exclusive. Thus, writing about myself, I’m here to express myself that what I see, what I experience and what I plan for my life. I try myself to be modest, passionate, devoted, hardworking and honest.
ABOUT ME
I’m from Gujarat , I am Amit Chaudhary. Nobody comes in this world, without the support of family and friends. Actually, whatever you will be, it is just because of your family.
We are one brothers and three sisters. We all are in the same school. Reading is my passion.
My Education
I am studying at the Shree v.r.vidhyalay, palanpur. I am presently in class 12th science. I feel happy to be a part of this great school with the good friends, helpful and loving teacher and sound school administration.
The advice of my parents had a keen effect on my habits. I believe to speak the truth and try my best not to lie. My parents always advised me that if I commit a mistake, I should admit it. I try my best to do so. I know how to remain happy in every condition. Because I believe that: “Happiness is not out there; it’s in you.”
I am a very adventurous person too and like to take the risk. I like to do a creative thing besides doing old stuff again and again. Learning new things is one thing which I always enjoy. I always update myself with the news.
Along with this, I fond of reading a few children magazines in which different motivational stories are there. They taught me a high moral lesson. I am a very confident person and know how to talk. I always try to speak to every person according to his requirement so I understand people.
Every body has an ambition in life. Aim or ambition is the inner aspiration of man. No man can do anything in the world without aim. So, all of us should be very determined about our aim in life.
- MY PHOTOS...😊💖 .
2022
2022
2015







0 Comments